ECA Geophysics offers a variety of custom-designed geophysical surveys for Geotechnical, Architectural, Construction and Environmental compliance project types, including:
- Site characterizations (environmental site assessments)
- Seismic Site Classifications (NEHRP / IBC / Vs30)
- Soil properties (P-wave and Shear-wave velocities)
- Measuring depth to bedrock
- Groundwater investigations (Hydrogeophysics)
- Landfill mapping (boundary delineations)
- Locating buried waste, drums and underground storage tanks
- Locating abandoned wells
- Utility locating
- Rebar mapping
- Soil resistivity
- Strata rippability
Our surveys are designed / performed by senior geophysicists having excellent academic training and professional experience. Through affiliations with the Colorado School of Mines and the Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society (EEGS), we access a “brain trust” of capable geophysicists, whenever further brainstorming becomes necessary.
We eliminate costly and cumbersome manual grids, by utilizing DGPS guided surveys that are based upon geodetic coordinate systems such as the State Plane, WGS 84 or UTM. All of our georeferenced data can be seamlessly incorporated into your GIS and AutoCAD databases.
If you need a service not described above, feel free to ask us through our Contact Us page.